SECTION 1 - INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information Provided by You Upon Registration or Making a Purchase Online or at Our Stores. We may use this Personal Information to administer your access to a Site, verify your identity, and provide our products or services to you.
- Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may use this Personal Information to understand and respond to your question or comment.
- General Uses. We may also use your Personal Information to improve and personalize your experience with us, and, with your consent where necessary, send you information about us and keep you informed of our other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Passively Collected Information. We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
- Aggregate data. We may use your Personal Information to create aggregate data which does not include any Personal Information and which cannot be used to identify you. For example, aggregate data may include data that describes the general demographics, usage or other characteristics of a Site's users. We reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about a Site's users for lawful purposes.
- Email marketing (if applicable). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected]
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – service supplier
- Our store is hosted on Huawei cloud Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Huawei data storage, databases and the general Huawei application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose Paypal（a three-party payment） gateway to complete your purchase, then Paypal stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Paypal’s Terms of Service (https://publicpolicy.paypal-corp.com)and(https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- Links to Other Websites. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We suggest that you contact these third parties directly for information regarding their privacy, security and data collection and distribution policies prior to providing them with any information.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Category of Personal Data
Examples of Personal Data We Collect
Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share this Personal Data
|Profile or Contact Data||User nameEmailPhone numberUnique identifiers such as passwords||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Commercial Data||Purchase historyConsumer profiles||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Device/IP Data||IP addressDevice IDDomain serverType of device/operating system/browser used to access the Services||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Web Analytics||Web page interactionsReferring webpage/source through which you accessed the ServicesNon-identifiable request IDsStatistics associated with the interaction between device or browser and the Services||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Social Network Data||EmailUser nameIP addressDevice ID||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Geolocation Data||IP-address-based location informationGPS data||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Inferences Drawn From Other Personal Data Collected||Profiles reflecting user attributesProfiles reflecting user behavior||Service ProvidersAdvertising PartnersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
|Other Identifying Information that You Voluntarily Choose to Provide||Identifying information in emails or letters you send us||Service ProvidersBusiness PartnersParties You Authorize, Access or Authenticate|
- - Instructions on how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising or may have Opt-out link.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- Visitors under 13 years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their Personal Information at any Site. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 13 years of age.
- If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any information to us.
- In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such personal information.
- Visitors older than the age of 13, but younger than their country's legal age of majority are permitted to use and/or submit their Personal Information only with parental supervision.
- We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.